Video Convert Master is a video converting tool, as obvious as it sounds. Hopefully, this handy application will be able to meet all your needs for DVD burning and conversion in different video files. And if you are an average PC user it’s pretty sure it will meet your needs. Video Convert Master can convert a wide range of video formats, including the most popular ones, such as AVI, MPEG, MPEG 1, MPEG 2, MPEG 4, VCD, DVD, SVCD, RMVB, RM, WMV, MOV, DIVX, among others.
Using this application you will be able to easily create standard or high-definition video, audio or DVDs, with studio-quality personalized menus. The 4-steps conversion and/or creation process is really easy to learn; so with Video Convert Master you will express your creative ideas and be able to share them with your friends and family.
If you are wondering why you should choose this tool over many other similar tools in the market, here’s a list of subjects to bear in mind:
• Save time: since it applies the latest technology, it helps you to make a better video in less time. Work more productively with the visually intuitive storyboard interface. Follow the guided workflow to convert video files in half the time.
• Save money: with the ability to convert a wide range of video formats.
• All in one tool: do more with your digital media. Video Convert, split and Burn are all supported by this powerful tool.
• Easy-in-use: it is easy to use and fast. With step-by-step manual, Video Convert Master will make the task of converting video files a pretty easy one, no matter your experience level.
The user interface is nice and extremely easy to use. Following, there’s a list of the main components:
1. Main Panel: Contain buttons that correspond to main functions.
2. Show Window: Show information in 'Input File', 'Output File' and 'Profile'.
3. Edit Buttons: Select and edit files for Input and Output, all information exist in Show Window.
4. Convert Button: Start video conversions after confirming Input, Output and Convert Formats.
5. Question Mark: Including several options, which are introduced in "Main Panel".
Regarding System Requirements, here’s a list for you to check your system out:
• Microsoft Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP (all of the last updates installed are recommended)
• Intel or AMD or compatible processors at 166 MHz minimum
• Display graphics minimum resolution of 800x600x 256 color
• RAM 32 megabytes (MB)
• Minimum 40 MB of free hard disk space is needed for installation, minimum 100 Mb for proper working
• Administrative permissions are required for installation
• Internet connection to register the product
• Sound card
- There's a trial available.
- Very fast convertion.
- Extremely easy-to-use application
- Too many limitations in the trial edition.
- Only available in English.